The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (2-1) will take on the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (2-2) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Frost Arena. It starts at 7:00 p.m. ET. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the Jackrabbits (win on the moneyline) Play against the ‘Jacks ( ).
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2022 at 9:45am ET. Head to the table below to see the latest paylines for this game, and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
South Dakota State Vs SFA Betting Lines
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
South Dakota State Vs SFA Stats Rankings (2021-22)
|State of South Dakota Avg. (Rank)||SFA Avg. (Rank)|
|85.9 (2nd)||Scored||74.5 (80th)|
|73.2 (281st)||points allowed||68.4 (152nd)|
|35.5 (146th)||rebounds||35.4 (157th)|
|7.5 (329th)||Out of. rebounds||11:9 (37th)|
|9.3 (28th)||3pt done||5.9 (308th)|
|15.1 (55th)||assists||15 (59th)|
|10.9 (60th)||sales||15.4 (347.)|
South Dakota State vs SFA Betting Trends
- The Jackrabbits covered the spread 17 times in 35 games last year.
- A 6-point favorite or more, South Dakota State went 11-11-1 against the spread last year.
- Of 35 Jackrabbits games last season, 17 went into the over.
- South Dakota State’s games ended 22 times last season with more than 148 points.
- The overall point average for Jackrabbits games last season was 159, 11 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- SFA beat the spread 12 times in 32 games last year.
- The ‘Jacks covered every time (3-0) as underdogs of 6 points or more last year.
- Of 32 SFA games last year, 17 went into the over.
- Last year 12 Jacks games had 148+ points.
- The over/under for this game is five points higher than the average total for SFA games last season (143).
Best Betting Sites for South Dakota State vs. SFA
South Dakota State Impact player
- Baylor Scheierman led his team in both rebounds (7.8) and assists (4.5) per game last year and also averaged 16.2 points. Defensively, he put up 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Doug Wilson led his roster in points per game (16.4) last year and also posted 5.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists. Defensively, he put up 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocks.
- Zeke Mayo averaged 9.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per contest last year, shooting 46.7% from the field and 41.5% from downtown, with 1.6 3-point shots. Points scored per contest.
- Alex Arians averaged 8.1 points, 2.1 assists and 4 rebounds per contest last season.
- Charlie Easley averaged 7.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per match last year and shot 52.1% from the field and 50% from beyond the arc (fifth in college basketball) with 1.4-3 -Points-points per game.
SFA Impact player
- Gavin Kensmil averaged 16.6 points and 6.8 rebounds per game last season.
- David Kachelries averaged 3.8 assists per game, matching his 9.5 PPG scoring average.
- Latrell Jossell was knocking down 2.2 threes a game a season ago.
- Calvin Solomon averaged 1.7 takeaways and one rejection per game last season.