The Montana Grizzlies (7-3) will meet a familiar opponent when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (9-1) in a big sky duel on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Bobcat Stadium. Read on below for all the information you need including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch Montana State vs. Montana
Betting info for Montana vs. Montana State
Statistics of Montana and the states of Montana
- Montana has averaged 38.9 points per game on the board this season, 10.8 more than the 28.1 Montana State has surrendered.
- The State of Montana Enforced the Same Amount of Turnovers (0) that Montana Committed.
- The state of Montana averaged 29.1 points this year (44.0) than Montana allowed (14.9).
- Montana State has turned over the ball three times this season while Montana has zero takeaways.
Montana players to watch
- Lucas Johnson has 1,702 passing yards (170.2 ypg) to lead Montana. He completed 63.5% of his passes and accumulated 18 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also helped on the ground with 259 rushing yards (25.9 ypg) on 53 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Nick Ostmo’s team-high 692 rushing yards (69.2 per game) has 116 carries with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season, Marcus Knight has rushed for 305 yards (30.5 per game) on 74 carries with four touchdowns.
- Mitch Roberts’ team-leading 496 receiving yards (49.6 yards per game) has 41 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Cole Grossman has 20 passes for 290 yards (29.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Malik Flowers’ 19 catches gave him 262 yards (26.2 ypg) and a touchdown.
Montana State Players to Watch
- Tommy Mellott was a dual threat to lead the state of Montana in both passing and rushing. He has 1,206 passing yards (120.6 ypg), completes 58.3% of his passes, and has thrown nine touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He has rushed for 705 yards (70.5 ypg) with 104 carries and seven rushing touchdowns.
- This season Sean Chambers has 86 carries for 620 yards (62.0 per game) and 16 touchdowns.
- Willie Patterson’s team-leading 503 receiving yards (50.3 yards per game) came from 35 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Ravi Alston has caught 22 passes for 315 yards (31.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Clevan Thomas Jr.’s 13 receptions this season resulted in 220 yards (22.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.