The Iowa State Cyclones (4-6) host a Big 12 showdown against the Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-5) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Jack Trice Stadium. Read the article below for all the essential information, including information on how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch Iowa State vs. Texas Tech
Betting info for Iowa State vs. Texas Tech
State of Iowa
Iowa State and Texas Tech stats
- The state of Iowa is averaging 7.8 fewer points per game (21.8) than Texas Tech allows (29.6).
- This season, Texas Tech has forced 13 turnovers compared to the 19 times Iowa State has turned over the ball.
- Texas Tech is averaging 17.1 more points per game this year (33.8) than Iowa State is allowing (16.7).
- Texas Tech has committed five more turnovers this season (19) than Iowa State has forced (14).
Iowa State players to watch
- Hunter Dekkers has thrown for 2,644 yards (264.4 ypg) to lead Iowa State, completing 67.1% of his passes and amassed 17 touchdown passes and 13 interceptions this season.
- Jirehl Brock’s team-high 445 rushing yards (44.5 per game) averaged 99 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season, Deon Silas has 55 carries for 249 yards (24.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Xavier Hutchinson’s 1,059 receiving yards (105.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 97 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Jaylin Noel has 523 receiving yards (52.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns and 50 passes this year.
- Dimitri Stanley has 31 receptions for 346 yards (34.6 ypg) and a touchdown this season.
Texas Tech players to watch
- Donovan Smith leads Texas Tech with 1,506 passing yards (150.6 ypg) on 147 of 222 passing with 12 touchdowns versus eight interceptions this season. He also adds 106 rushing yards (10.6 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, SaRodorick Thompson, has carried the ball 104 times for 549 yards (54.9 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season, Tahj Brooks has rushed for 532 yards (53.2 per game) with 113 carries and seven touchdowns.
- Xavier White’s 531 receiving yards (53.1 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He has recorded 39 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Jerand Bradley has 31 passes for 457 yards (45.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Myles Price’s 39 catches gave him 382 yards (38.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.